Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sarahs Blog

I love Mommy and I love Daddy. I love sister. I love Susie and I love Papa. I love mommy because she holds me. I love daddy because he picks me up and flys me around. I love my sister because we play together. I love Susie because I really love her a lot. I love Papa because he kisses me.

My best friend is Caitie. She is my best friend because she loves me.

When I am at school I work on the computer, I jump around at the play ground, and I play with Caitie. I also take a nap.

I loved Fanney when I was a little baby. Im going to miss Skippy because he's gone and he's very died. I love my whole family and I wish I had a dog.

That is my blog. Thankyou Mommy for typing.

Love, Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Sarah! Kisses! Kises! Kisses!

Anonymous said...

It is the most wonderful feeling in the world to know that someone just loves you because they do. My whole being is warmed by you. Thank you for your words, my love. Your Susie